Membership
Turbine has discontinued the server status API that allowed us to bring you this widget. Please let us know if you find a new API we could utilize.

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gunros
Gunros
Leader

re: New Alliance

I wanted to take the time to announce our newest alliance. Ourselves, Second Breakfast and Riders of Ravencrest have "banded" together to form The Wanderers Alliance. We are three of the oldest kinships on Crickhollow server and we are still active. We felt this was a good opportunity for doing instances, raids, events and many other things that should be beneficial and fun for all of us. This alliance will be available for ALL levels and members. There will be instances and events that will include all levels. Be sure to check the new alliance website to check for these events and when they start. http://wanderers.guildlaunch.com/. If you are a member of this website you are automatically a member of the new website. I look forward to this and think its another step forward for our kinship. I hope to see you all on the new channel as well. We have a new chat channel in LOTRO. Please type /joinchannel wanderers and you will be able to chat with all the new alliance members. Think we'll all find some new friends. If you have any questions, please leave me some mail or grab me in game and I'll be happy to help and explain what is going on. Thanks to you all for making Seeds and Stems a great kinship. We are only as good as our members. Thanks to you all.

Regards,

Gun

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Kinship NewsFeed Icon

No News Is Currently Available

Reflecting Pool
Kinship Summary